Unless otherwise indicated on an individual page of authorship (usually appearing under the "Blog" section of this site), the contents of theCod3x.com are provided to you pursuant to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, no license is given to you to theCod3x.com's trademarks, service marks, trade names, or logos except as is necessary to provide attribution pursuant to the CC BY 4.0 license. The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on this site are trademarks of theCod3x.com and or its affiliates or licensors.
Copyright is not claimed as to any part of the original work prepared by a U.S. government officer or employee as part of that person’s official duties. All rights reserved.
By offering this website for use, we provide you with a worldwide, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to access and use of the information and services on this website, strictly subject to and in accordance with these Terms. We reserve the right to terminate this license at any time and for any reason.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to the following restrictions:
- you will not use, intentionally or unintentionally any of the content, information, or services on this website in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable international, national, federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law;
- you will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, overburden, or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, and other components connected to or used for this website;
- you will not interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website, or of any of the content, information, or services provided on this website;
- to the extent that you are able to upload, post or otherwise transmit content using this site you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any server used for this website, through password mining, hacking, or any other means;
- you will not seek to gain access to any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us;
- you will not use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of this website (including, but not limited to, images, text, page layout, and form) without theCod3x.com’ prior written consent;
- you will not modify any of the information and services provided on this website;
- you will not remove, alter or obscure any citation or attribution of the author or source of the information or services on this website, including theCod3x.com branding, or remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights on any of the information or services appearing on this website;
- you will not make any independent use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and graphics on this website without theCod3x.com’s prior written consent;
- you will not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities, or users;
- you will not collect any email addresses made available on this site for purposes of promotions or marketing campaigns;
- you will not distribute, on or through this website, any advertising; promotion; solicitation for goods, services, or funds; or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without theCod3x.com’s prior written permission; and
- you will not use or otherwise export or re-export this website, or any portion thereof, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America or any other country.
THECOD3X.COM PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, OMISSIONS, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, AND DELAYS;
- WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO ANY PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR FREE;
- WARRANTIES AS TO THE LIFE OF ANY URL OR THIRD-PARTY WEB SERVICE; AND
- WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED IN ANY WAY BY ANYONE OTHER THAN, AND WITHOUT THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF, THECOD3X.COM.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
- PROVISION OF CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ENTAILS THE LIKELIHOOD OF SOME HUMAN AND MACHINE ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, AND LOSSES, INCLUDING THE INADVERTENT LOSS OF DATA OR DAMAGE TO MEDIA;
YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THECOD3X.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE, IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR
- DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THECOD3X.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE;
- ANY CLAIM(S) RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR INABILITY OR FAILURE TO PERFORM RESEARCH OR OTHER WORK OR TO PERFORM SUCH RESEARCH OR WORK PROPERLY OR COMPLETELY, EVEN IF ASSISTED BY THECOD3X.COM;
- ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE AVAILABILITY OF OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
- ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF THECOD3X.COM WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE.
IF YOU OBJECT TO THESE TERMS, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
The information and services on this website are not intended to and shall not be used as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. You use the content, information, and services on this website at your own risk. The information and services are general and educational in nature, may not reflect all recent legal developments and may not apply to the specific facts and circumstances of individual transactions and cases. You should consult with qualified legal counsel before acting on any of the information and services on this website. theCod3x.com, its affiliates and their editorial staff are not a law firm, do not represent or advise clients in any matter and are not bound by the professional responsibilities and duties of a legal practitioner. Nothing in the information and services on this website, nor any receipt or use of such information or services, shall be construed or relied on as advertising or soliciting to provide any legal services (except to the extent otherwise provided by applicable laws or ethical rules in each applicable jurisdiction), creating any attorney-client relationship or providing any legal representation, advice or opinion whatsoever on behalf of theCod3x.com, its affiliates, their editorial staff or any law firm, lawyer or other independent contributor of articles or other materials to the information and services on this website.
This website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. theCod3x.com is not responsible for the illegality of, or any error or inaccuracy in, advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials, or for the acts or omissions of such advertisers or sponsors.
This Site may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. theCod3x.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this Site. Because theCod3x.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that theCod3x.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of any third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with the third party or its products and services. theCod3x.com makes no representation or warranty as to any third party Content, products or services, and you agree that theCod3x.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party Content, products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Certain sections of this website may require you to register as a user or create an account. By registering or creating an account, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and to inform us of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify us immediately.
You acknowledge and agree that theCod3x.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your website access if your conduct is found to be unlawful, inconsistent with, or in violation of, the letter or spirit of these Terms, or for any other reason, theCod3x.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of website access. Should you object to any terms and conditions of these Terms, or to any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold theCod3x.com and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, and any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in state or federal courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action. In any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms, the prevailing party shall be entitled to the recovery of its reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees, and costs.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability. No waiver of any right or remember on one occasion by theCod3x.com shall be deemed a waiver of such right or remedy on any other occasion.